Followers

Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm back....

Well it's been over two years since I first posted something. I will admit I had forgotten that I had even posted that! I have decided to begin blogging as a way to do a online scrapbook of memories as Noah is getting ready for his next big adventure--KINDERGARTEN! He turned 5 back in May and all I can say is those have been the fastest five years of my life. Life has been quite exciting lately....John began a new job as a machinist here in town, back in January I began my new position with the company I have worked for for almost 13 years and well, Noah has lots of new things going on--kickboxing, soccer, violin--he stays pretty busy!

Since this is the first time I have posted and like I said, I wanted to do an online scrapbook for Noah, I have to mention that this past weekend was a busy one. Friday was Noah's last day of Vacation Bible School. For reasons I won't mention on here, John wasn't able to join us for the program, however, I went and it was wonderful!!! I did call John while it was going on so he could 'hear' (as much as you can hear from a cell phone). After the program we met my Aunt Linda and cousin, Scott, who was on his lunch break at Pizza Hut. That evening we went to watch Scott play ball. Saturday we did the normal household routine and then that evening went to an outdoor wedding reception where Noah loved playing on the big playground with all the other kiddos. Sunday we went to church and then went to a parade in Old Valmeyer followed by swimming, bbq and fireworks watching with friends of ours. Today has been an uber-lazy Monday...the only real thing we have done is gone for a walk at Lincoln Park. This week brings school registration and maybe, another post!!!!

No comments: